Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vacation

St. Patrick's Day is a serious holiday for us beer-lovers right? So it's in that spirit that I'm taking the weekend off. Actually, I'm taking the weekend off for a trip to PA to go to a bachelorette party for my wonderful sister-in-law-to-be. I'm not sure what the internet situation is going to be out there, and I have a sneaking suspicion that the beverages of choice are going to be more of the frilly pink umbrella variety (not that there's anything wrong with that). If anything noteworthy happens in the beer-iverse, I'll try to get a post in before next Tuesday. Otherwise, never fear! I shall return.

The upside of this absence is that my sister, who will be at the party, has some actual web design skills. I'm going to see if I can guilt her into making this place look like a real website. 

Of course, this whole situation leaves me wondering about what I'll do for future vacations. After all, in a few short weeks I'll be taking off again for the actual wedding. And that will only be the first of three that my husband and I have on our radar (so far).

So, I'd like to open up the blog to guest posts. What kind of guest posts, you ask? Good ones. You can submit anything really. A beer review, a homebrew recipe, a funny story about beer, whatever you want. As long as it's original and isn't full of grammar, punctuation and spelling errors, I'll probably publish it. I'll also promote you relentlessly to my 6 blog readers and 14 twitter followers. Hey, we're growing!).

If you're interested in guest posting send an email to thebeerb1tch at gmail dot com. Otherwise, see you Tuesday!

0 comments: