Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Guest Review!

UPDATE: link added below!

So, unsurprisingly, there's a pretty strong community of beer lovers hanging out on Twitter. Since I started this blog, I've found and started to follow several prominent beer bloggers and tweeters.

One of my favorites is Lost in the Beer Aisle (www.lostinthebeeraisle.com, @Lost_in_beer).* Here you can find great reviews of all kinds of beer, all from the perspective of a casual enjoyer. Lost is funny and knowledgeable, but not at all snobby.

So, when I saw a tweet asking for guest reviewers, I jumped at the opportunity to both hone my skills and start really connecting with all the beer lovers out there. I submitted a review of Lagunitas IPA (preview: I love it), that you can see here. This guy deserves lots of credit, and all my readers (both of you!) should check him out.


*I have many other favorites as well, all of whom I will showcase and link to in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Lost said...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write a guest review for you! You're doing a great job with the blog. Keep up the good work! :)

-Lost

Unknown said...

Lagunitas = delicious. End of discussion.