Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slow Week

I'm going to have to start a Diet Coke blog, because that's all I've been drinking lately.

I'm going to blame my recent spring cleaning binge for the fact that I haven't been posting. This place has never been cleaner, but it means I've been spending significantly less time on my ass in front of the computer than normal.

I did rack my Irish stout to secondary last Sunday, so that should be ready to bottle in another 2-3 weeks. Now I just need to decide what my next brew will be. I've got a double IPA and a wheat waiting in the wings. I want to use the IPA to experiment with yeast starters, and that makes me nervous. So most likely I'll be brewing up the wheat beer next. Either way, there will be no brewing this weekend, as the husband and I are once again headed to the east coast for a wedding. That will be the last one until June though. Then I need to start focusing on getting a real job, or something.

Until I get out of my posting rut, I give you this. It should keep you busy, and laughing hysterically for at least a few days.

0 comments: