Monday, October 18, 2010

Moving. Kinda.

First, I told myself I'd blog tomorrow. Then I told myself I'd blog when I made a new batch. Then I just got busy with other things.

Such is life. Ultimately, I've made the decision that as much as I love beer, and as fun as it is to blog about beer, it's just not fitting in to my life right now. I enjoy a lot of different things, and blogging about just one of them is...stifling. It didn't help when I realized I didn't particular enjoy writing beer review because drinking is kindof antithetical to thinking. And writing about beer every night meant drinking beer every night and I don't want everyone to think I'm an alcoholic.

So yeah, I don't expect to do too much updating around here anymore. I'm leaving the blog up for now, because it did serve as the high-tech record book for my early batches. Going forward, I'll continue to write about beer; I'll just also be writing about a lot of other things, too.

In the last month, I've developed a blog that fits my personality a little better. So I'm taking all of my beer-related musings, combining them with my interests in girly things like scrapbooking and crocheting, adding what I like to think of as my unique brand of snarkiness and wisdom, and scattering in a few cute pictures of my dog.

If any or all of this interests you, I hope you'll stop by my new little home on the internet. See you there.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Get back to brewing!

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!